This is my current list of craft projects. I decided if this is information I collected, it may be of interest for you too. No pictures in this page as the page is tedious enough on its own. Have fun and enjoy!
I decided if this is information I collected, it may be of interest for you too. No pictures in this page as the page is tedious enough on its own. Have fun and enjoy what you find! List of page contents and corresponding links are two paragraphs below. I have keywords two paragraphs below you can scan to see if any are of interest to you.
Most of these projects or crafts are fairly easy, a few are only for information. The Folks who created these videos are a whole lot more talented than I profess to be. I am sure they will appreciate you if you like their videos. If you are one of them, thank you for creating these much appreciated videos!
Countertop Makeover, Faux Slate Countertop, Decoupage, Decoupage Paints, Napkins, Plastic, Medium, Paints, Gloss Modpauge, Avoid Napkin Wrinkles, Decoupage Napkins, Faux Leather, From Fabric, Embossed, Kombucha Leather, Corners, Notebooks, Reusable Notebook, Bindings, Small Wood projects
– Countertop Makeover
– Cracked table top
Decoupage refurbished table – decoupage furniture – Decoupage tutorial – decoupage for beginners
You may wish to create a list what is used as video plays
– Faux Slate Countertop
– How to Paint Countertops – Looks Like Slate – $65 DIY Budget Friendly Kitchen Update
Lisa Capen Quilts
– How to Make Your Own Decoupage Medium
This easy-to-make DIY decoupage medium is the perfect touch to any home craft or project.
You can adjust the measurement of glue to water if necessary
When cutting out intricate designs or special shapes, an X-ACTO knife works great!
Magazines, greeting cards and pictures make great cutouts for a decoupage project
Making an excellent and inexpensive decoupage medium is easy with Elmer’s Glue-All and water.
To make decoupage medium:
1. Use craft stick to mix together three parts Elmer’s® Glue-All® with 1 part water in a paper cup.
2. Stir well.
3. Use sponge brush to spread mixture over surface.
4. Papers may stretch or bubble up initially, so smooth out air from bubbles with finger and then go over area again with foam brush. Minor wrinkling will shrink and flatten as it dries.
5. Let thoroughly dry over night and then spray surface with matte sealer.
Apply primer or paint if you want to refinish the furniture. To change the look of the furniture before you decoupage, apply a primer and let it dry. Then apply your choice of paint. While you should avoid latex paint because it will bubble and blister when you decoupage, you can use:
Kills 2 primer and Behr Latex paint
Chalk paint can be made with 1 part drywall mud and three parts latex paint
Make Gloss Modpuage
– How to make gloss mod podge
– Shemi Dixon’s Channel
– Top 5 Decoupage tips to avoid Wrinkles w Napkins!
– Upcycle with Decoupage – Patti Elhoff
– Decorate Plastic Plant Pot with wrapping paper Pt 1
– Decorate Plastic Plant Pot with wrapping paper Pt 2
– Decoupage Napkins
– Best Napkin Decoupage DIY for Beginners 2019
– Assorted Links
Best Napkin Decoupage DIY for Beginners 2019
Decoupage:DecoArt Decoupage Napkin glue
Decoupage:DecoArt Clear Varnish Gloss, Matte, Satin
2 Brushes ~ 1/2 inch Artist brush
Nail files or sanding blocks
Chalk or Acrylic paint that matches the background pattern of the napkin
Napkin Decoupage glue https://amzn.to/2GF9zAX
varnish satin https://amzn.to/2GEThIl
starlight varnish https://amzn.to/2URYKnX
napkins * Peony https://amzn.to/2VlUsER
napkins peacock https://amzn.to/2IUJa3S
brush set https://amzn.to/2VnN6QZ
6 X 6 canvas https://amzn.to/2VnNn6t
wood plaque https://amzn.to/2IT6j6I
– Faux Leather
Generally Burnt Sierra and Umber are used for Brown to Dark Brown
– How to- Make Faux Leather -Recycle and Reuse Brown Paper Bags
– How to make faux leather from card stock and shoe polish
– From Fabric
– Faux Leather From Fabric DIY | Cosplay Tip #2
Sheena’s Faux Leather Technique
– Kombucha leather
– How to Grow Leather-Like Material Using Bacteria (Making Kombucha Leather)
– HOW TO make Faux Metal Book Corners | TUTORIAL
Materials & Tools:
Scrap Card Stock
Metallic acrylic paint https://amzn.to/2ILlgEm
Mod Podge: https://amzn.to/2v2kT6x
Glue – Aleene’s Tacky Glue: https://amzn.to/2EEp4or
Black ink & blending tool
– Faux Leather Notebook
Faux Leather Book Cover – Tissue Paper Technique
– Time consuming but nice
HOW TO make a Faux Leather Notebook or Journal
– Very nice, has stapled center for holding paper
DIY Midori Style Travelers Notebook
– Very nice with notebook making instructions, and a pocket section
– Faux Leather Mailer Covers
tutorial How I make my leather looking journal covers
Made from manila envelopes
Personal Journal from an Envelope or two…
– Wax Paper Faux Leather
Art Texture Samples – Wax Paper
Plastic Wrap Technique
Plastic Wrap Technique Revisited & Alcohol dropping
– Sewn Book Binding
– DIY Secret Belgian Bookbinding | Sea Lemon
– DIY Saddle Stitch Bookbinding Tutorial
Simple and usable
– DIY Kettle Stitch Bookbinding Tutorial
For thick books
Has more book binding videos
– Making Bookcloth
= Make Your Own Bookcloth
– Paper Backing Silk – With sound
– Ironing Silk onto Freezer Paper
– Bullet Journal
– Basic DIY Bullet Journal | Solid Pages, Pockets, and Dot Grid!
– DIY BULLET JOURNAL | Custom Notebook & Planner
– Bullet Journaling ON A BUDGET | Spreads For Lined Pages
– How to Start a Bullet Journal | Plan With Me
– Top 7 Bullet Journal Mistakes
– Reusable Notebook
How To Make A Reusable Notebook | DinLife
DIY – Notebook: Japanese bookbinding || Back to School
DIY sketchbook/journal (NO BINDING/STITCHING!)
DIY SKETCHBOOKS – No Stitching & No Stapler
This one does multiple pages with a pvc or neutral ph glue
DIY Dollar Store Bullet Journals | Sea Lemon
Many suggestions and links to other notebooks
DIY Text Block | Case Bookbinding Tutorial | Sea Lemon
– Small Wood Projects
– Scrap Wood Projects for Beginners. Under $5 Bucks!
Does a number of projects with scrap wood
– 6 Simple Gifts You Can Make From Wood
Candle holder, Blanket Ladder, Ring, Pencil Block, Business Card Holder
– Easy DIY Gifts Made From Wood | Easy Woodworking Projects
Succulent Planter and Pencil Box
– 10 Awesome DIY Wood Projects For Absolute Beginners
Round Wall Shelf, Storage Ottoman, Corner Shelf, X Shaped Magazine Rack, Succulent Planter, Cutting Board Tablet Holder, Bath Tub Caddy Tray, Wine Glass Holder, Hanging Rope Shelves, Market Style Fruits Holder